Service process: Taking the patient/elderly to the hospital
1. Fill out the service form, click here click here
2. The staff will contact you back to discuss the details, arrange the date and time and inform the service fee.
3.Once you have agreed to receive the service, then making payment.
4.The staff will confirm the date, time, and location of the appointment. Then, the staff will send an appointment letter to you via e-mail or LINE as you have notified.
5. On the appointment date, the nurse will visit you as scheduled date & time.
6. The nurse will facilitate you during the waiting time for the procedure or waiting to see a doctor.
7. When seeing a doctor, nurses will report symptoms and note the treatment plan there are any changes, including preparing for the next appointment.
8. When complete the operation at the hospital, the nurse will send the patient/elderly to the car, or if in the case that we provide a pick-up service. Then, the nurse will take care of the patient/elderly to the home.
9. After everything is done, the staff will send you a summary of the visit to the doctor that day for the patient/elderly able to receive proper and continuous care.
1. In case of urgent case, please contact us via
Tel. : 0635265593
Line : @unitynursingcare
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/unitynursecare/
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. In case you need a shuttle bus service for patients/elderly from home to the hospital or from the hospital to home, please specify in the remarks in the service form. (No shuttle service for bedridden patients).
3. We provide services in Bangkok and surrounding areas.