Hospital service for Patients and Elderly
- Doctor Appointment (Follow up).
- Performing procedures at the hospital (Investigation).
- Going to the hospital to receive treatment as an inpatient (Admission), such as undergoingsurgery.
- Service in the case of elderly/patients need to go to the hospital, but relatives or caregiversare busy.
Our service is performed by professional nurses
- Facilitate the elderly/patients in the hospital during the operation.
- Coordinate the symptoms and talk to your doctor about a treatment plan.
- Summarize treatment results and send information to relatives, meanwhile take care of theelderly continuously and adequately.